Thank you for your interest in participating as a designer in fashionART Santa Cruz 2017 produced by Michaelangelo Gallery. We will be bringing together Santa Cruz and the Bay Area’s most creative designers and artists to showcase their work for the 12th year on the runway at the Civic Auditorium in Santa Cruz, California. Prior shows can be viewed here.
fashionART Santa Cruz showcases one of a kind wearable art pieces, along with established and emerging designers from Santa Cruz and the Bay Area. We are looking for professional, creative people who have the enthusiasm to help create a phenomenal fashion show.
Please fill out the following application and submit 5 photographs that best describe your work. No previous experience is necessary to be considered as a participant in this year’s fashionART Santa Cruz 2017.
A $200 fee will be processed if you are chosen to be in the show. This fee entitles you to:
- A 6-minute maximum walk down our provided runway at the Civic Auditorium.
- 2 Premier seat tickets (valued at $150.00), plus access to our VIP lounge for wine and hors d’oeuvres prior to the show.
- Exposure in Bay Area TV, radio, newspaper, and web media.
- Complete form below and submit.
- Email 5 photos of your work to: email@example.com
- Email PDF resume (if available) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All information must be submitted by Friday, July 21, 2017
The FashionART Selection Committee will review applications and you will be notified by July 28, 2017.